Protect Your Assets, Family and Future with a Planned Estate
Estate planning can be a daunting task, but it's essential to secure your assets and ensure that your loved ones are taken care of in the future. Failing to plan for the future can cause undue stress and conflict for your family.
Fortunately, we can help you navigate the complex process of estate planning with ease. Our experienced attorneys will provide tailored guidance to meet your unique needs and develop a comprehensive plan to protect your legacy.
Help with All Aspects of Your Estate Plan
At Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello, we understand that planning for the future of your estate can be a daunting task. That’s why we offer a comprehensive range of estate planning services to ensure that your assets are protected and transferred to your loved ones in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
Our experience real estate planning lawyers can assist you in developing a personalized estate plan tailored to your unique needs. We excel in providing legal services to high-net-worth individuals and families, helping them maximize the value of their estates and avoid probate.
Our estate planning services include:
- Trusts, Wills, and Durable Powers of Attorney: Our team will work with you to establish trusts, wills, and durable powers of attorney to ensure that your wishes are carried out after you’re gone.
- Insurance Trusts: We can help you establish insurance trusts to minimize estate tax and ensure that your beneficiaries receive the maximum benefit.
- Charitable Planning and Trusts: Our legal professionals can guide you through the process of charitable planning and trusts to help you support your favorite causes while minimizing your tax liabilities.
- Probate and Trust Administration: We can assist in the administration of your estate plan to ensure that your assets are distributed to your loved ones with little court interference.
- Will Contests and Other Probate Litigation: Our attorneys are experienced in handling will contests and other probate litigation to protect your interests.
- Conservatorship/Guardianship Proceedings: We can guide you through the process of conservatorship/guardianship proceedings to protect your loved ones in the event of incapacity.
Contact us to schedule a consultation and take the first step in securing your future.
Why Choose Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello for Your Estate Planning Needs?
At Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello, we understand that estate planning can be a sensitive and personal matter. That's why we provide our clients with personalized attention, compassionate service, and customized solutions tailored to their unique needs. Here are some reasons to work with us:
- Experience. Our attorneys have decades of experience in estate planning, and we have helped numerous clients in Detroit, Wayne, and Oakland County with their estate planning needs.
- Knowledge. We have an in-depth understanding of federal and state laws and regulations regarding estate planning, and we stay up to date with any changes that could impact our clients.
- Holistic Approach. We take a comprehensive and holistic approach to estate planning, taking into consideration all aspects of our clients' lives and their unique circumstances to develop a customized plan.
- Personalized Service. We provide our clients with one-on-one attention, ensuring that their needs are heard and that their estate planning goals are met.
- Accessibility. We make ourselves available to our clients whenever they need us, whether it's for a consultation, advice, or guidance.
- Attention to Detail. We pay close attention to detail, ensuring that every aspect of our clients' estate planning needs is covered.
- Trust. Our reputation is built on trust, and we work hard to earn the trust and confidence of our clients by delivering exceptional service and results.
Choose Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello for your estate planning needs and let us help you achieve peace of mind knowing that your loved ones and assets will be taken care of according to your wishes.
What Is an Estate Planner?
An estate planner is a professional who helps individuals plan and organize the distribution of their assets after death. They are trained to advise clients on how to minimize taxes and fees associated with transferring wealth to their heirs. Estate planners can also help clients prepare for the possibility of incapacity by establishing powers of attorney and advance directives.
What Do Estate Planning Attorneys Do?
Estate planning attorneys are legal professionals who excel in estate planning, probate, and trust administration. They help clients create and manage trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and other legal documents necessary to plan and organize the distribution of assets. Estate attorneys can also assist clients in resolving disputes related to wills and trusts.
Why Do You Need an Estate Planning Lawyer?
Estate planning lawyers provide valuable services to clients who want to ensure their wishes are carried out after they pass away.
By working with an lawyer, you can:
- Ensure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
- Minimize taxes and fees associated with the transfer of wealth to your heirs.
- Protect your assets from creditors and lawsuits.
- Avoid probate and the associated costs and delays.
- Plan for the possibility of incapacity by establishing powers of attorney and advance directives.
- Resolve disputes related to wills and trusts.
Secure your family's future today. Contact Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello to schedule a consultation with our estate planning attorneys to protect your assets.
What is estate planning, and why is it important?
Estate planning is the process of arranging for the management and transfer of your assets in the event of incapacity or death. It is important to have an estate plan in place to ensure that your wishes are carried out and to avoid potential disputes among family members.
Do I need an estate plan if I don't have a lot of assets?
Yes, estate planning is not just for the wealthy. Even if you have modest assets, an estate plan can still provide important protections for your family and help ensure that your wishes are carried out.
What is a will, and why do I need one?A will is a legal document that outlines how you want your assets to be distributed after your death. It is important to have a will in place to ensure that your assets are distributed according to your wishes and to avoid potential disputes among family members.
What is a trust, and when should I consider creating one?A trust is a legal arrangement in which a trustee holds and manages assets for the benefit of one or more beneficiaries. Trusts can be used to achieve a variety of goals, such as avoiding probate, minimizing taxes, and providing for the long-term care of a loved one with special needs. Whether you should consider creating a trust depends on your specific goals and circumstances.
How often should I update my estate plan?
It is generally a good idea to review and update your estate plan every few years or whenever there is a significant change in your life circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, or a significant change in your financial situation.