Mark M. Snitchler
- Commercial Litigation
- General Corporate and Business Work
- Trust and Estate Planning / Trust and Estate Litigation
- Facilitative Mediation Services
Mark Snitchler counsels clients on strategies to protect and maximize control of their assets. Recognizing the strong desire of clients to guard their business interests against unnecessary risks and preserve value, Mark has assisted many companies in identifying and eliminating business risks ranging from corporate ownership and control issues to contract rights, including litigation to enforce or protect these rights. Mark's services for corporate clients include all shareholder, officer and board matters involving the ownership and operation of the business. He handles most corporate transactions (such as the negotiation and preparation of leases, purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, employment contracts, buy-sell agreements, non-disclosure agreements, supply agreements and business joint ventures). Recognized for his commercial expertise, Mark has been appointed by Circuit Court judges as a special mediator and discovery master.
Mark also assists clients in protecting their personal assets. Through wills and trusts, Mark tailors estate plans to increase asset protection and provide for smooth transfers of wealth upon death (or any other desired triggering event) to the intended beneficiaries. Mark not only drafts estate plans, he represents parties that have been wrongfully denied interests in the estate plans of others (whether due to fraud, undue influence or similar wrongful acts). Mark has successfully represented trustees, trust beneficiaries, personal representatives, heirs and interested parties in estate and trust actions ranging from family disputes over multi-million dollar companies to family disputes involving personal property.
Mark is certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a Circuit-Civil Court Mediator and mediates general civil, probate and trust disputes, and has been appointed by Oakland County Probate Court judges to serve as both special fiduciary and mediator in estate and trust disputes. Mark is licensed to practice in both Michigan and Florida.
- Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello, PLC, Partner, 2012
- Beals Hubbard, PLC, Partner, 2004 to 2012
- Alan R. Miller, PC, Senior Attorney, 1993 to 2004
- Gage, Beach and Ager, PC, 1988 to 1993
- Michigan, 1988
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Michigan Super Lawyers
- Top Lawyer, DBusiness Magazine
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Past Chair, Oakland County Probate, Trust and Estate Committee
- Circuit Court Mediator, Supreme Court of Florida