Zane M. Thompson
- Business Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
Zane M. Thompson is an Associate Attorney, and he focuses his practice on Business Law and Probate and Estate Administration.
Zane attended Florida State University and received a bachelor's degree in Business Management and Marketing. Upon graduation, he then attended Florida State University College of Law and graduated Cum Laude, and earned his Juris Doctor degree.
Before joining Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello PLC, Zane represented the People of the State of Florida as an Assistant State Attorney for the 6th Judicial Circuit, in Pinellas County. As an Assistant State Attorney, Zane personally handled thousands of cases, including DUIs, attempted murder, robbery, drug trafficking, and other serious criminal offenses. In total, Zane has conducted nearly thirty (30) jury trials to verdict.
After leaving the State Attorney's Office, Zane accepted a position at a prominent civil law firm as an Associate Attorney. While there, Zane gained valuable experience as he zealously advocated for his clients in trials, hearings, and mediations.
Zane is a member of the Michigan Bar and Florida Bar.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. - 2011
- Major: Business Management & Marketing
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Member, 2015 to 2021
- Clearwater Bar Association , Member, 2015 to 2021
- The Barney Masterson American Inn of Court, Member, 2016 to 2017
- The Canakaris American Inn of Court, Member, 2018 to 2020
- Florida, 2015
- Michigan, 2021