Comprehensive Legal Help For Business
You need trusted representation whether you are starting a new business venture or managing an existing corporation. Your business can face a wide variety of legal challenges and correcting a mistake can be a lengthy and costly process. Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello PLC provides the full range of corporate and transactional legal services to new and existing business clients throughout Michigan and Florida.
Our seasoned business attorneys have extensive experience in helping large and small enterprises with matters concerning corporate governance, transactions and litigation. We use this knowledge to help business across the United States grow and thrive. Whether you are a startup or have hundreds of employees, you can talk to an experienced attorney at either our Plymouth, Michigan, or Naples, Florida office by calling 313-672-7300 .
Business Operations And Governance
Our experienced attorneys not only help our clients with their day to day business challenges, we also assist in corporate compliance. Our attorneys’ services include assistance with business organization, structuring business sales and break-ups and corporate planning and documentation. We assist clients with making sure their internal arrangements are properly documented so that they are in compliance with their obligations to maintain their corporate status and to avoid internal disputes.
If you are starting a new venture or need assistance with your current enterprise, our lawyers can assist you with:
- Business formation, including entity selection
- Investor/operator agreements
- Business planning and funding strategies
- The creation of organizing documents including by-laws and article of incorporation
- Annual reports
- Registration of assumed names
- Filings with municipal, county and state governments
With respect to outside threats, we also represent business clients in matters involving:
- Arbitration and private arbitration procedures
- Choice of law clauses
- Preparation of protective covenants such as non-solicit and non-competition agreements
- Personnel policy manuals, employment practices training and buy-out and exit provisions
- Sales representative, distribution and commission agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Business leases
- Software development, proprietary rights and licensing agreements
- Loan agreements
Skilled Guidance For Business Transactions
If your business deal with others, your contracts are critically important. Our lawyers will assist you with negotiating transactions and drafting well-written business contracts. As proven breach of contract litigators, our experienced attorneys can help you prepare agreements that minimize your risk of protracted litigation.
We assist business clients with all types of transactions, including those involving:
- Shareholder agreements
- Real estate purchases, including closing documents, due diligence searches for liens or claims of title, promissory notes, land contracts and purchase agreements
- Loan transactions
- The sale, acquisition or merger of businesses
Talk To A Lawyer Now
To learn more about how our experienced lawyers can help you, contact our firm to schedule your free consultation. Call us now at 313-672-7300 or send us an email to speak with a capable business attorney.