Representation In All Areas of Employment Law
Our firm represents both employers and employees in all areas of employment law.
Representation for Employers
For employers, our firm:
- Drafts employment agreements, executive compensation agreements and independent contractor agreements
- Drafts non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Drafts employee handbooks
- Counsels owners and human resources on all matters related to hiring, discipline and termination issues
- Drafts severance agreements
When litigation is necessary, we represent employers regarding enforcement of the terms of contracts. When one party to an employment agreement breach the trust on which the employment relationship was based, filing a civil complaint is often necessary when attempts at resolution fail. We also defend claims brought by employees for wrongful termination or discrimination.
At Hubbard Snitchler & Parzianello PLC, our knowledgeable employment law attorneys have more than 70 years of combined legal experience and a lengthy record of success. You can talk to one of our skilled attorneys in a free consultation by calling our Plymouth, Michigan, or Naples, Florida, offices at 313-672-7300 .
Fighting For Employees In A Variety Of Disputes
Our firm also helps employees in the Detroit and Naples areas with all types of employment law issues. Our firm negotiates employment agreements and provides counsel for employees and executives prior to entering to contracts and non-compete agreements, often on a flat fee basis. We will work closely with you to understand the terms of your issues and every relevant case detail. Using this information, we can prepare a personalized strategy that allows you to get the best possible outcome for your employment law issues.
Our firm represents workers in many types of employment law disputes, including those involving:
- Employment discrimination, such as discrimination on the basis of age, sex, disability and other protected classes
- Sexual harassment and a hostile work environment
- Breach of employment contracts
- Unpaid wages, bonuses or other forms of compensation
- Wrongful termination
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations
Our experience in representing both workers and businesses has given us insight into the strengths and weaknesses of employment law cases. We will use this knowledge to prepare a strong and personalized legal strategy for your case. While most employment law cases are resolved in negotiations or arbitration, our lawyer will prepare your case for every hearing and, if necessary, the courtroom.
Call An Effective Counselor
You can discuss your employment issues with one of our experienced lawyers in a free consultation. Call us now at 313-672-7300 , or send us an email with your contact details to schedule your free consultation.