- Contract Law
- Real Property
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights
Kaitlin is admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan. Kaitlin graduated magna cum laude from the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor in 2014 and graduated from the Univerisity of Alabama School of Law in 2019. During law school, Kaitlin was a legal intern for the Hon. L. Scott Coogler, in the United States District court for the Northern District of Alabama. She also argued numerous district court and probate matters during her time as a Student Attorney in the University of Alabama's Domestic Violence Clinic and Elder Law Clinic.
Prior to joining HSP, Kaitlin handled civil litigation matters including regular Court appearances, taking depositions, and advising clients on litigation strategies.
- Michigan, 2019
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- J.D. - 2019
- The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Communications
- Major: Classical Civilizations
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Mizerowski, Thon & Parker, Associate Attorney, 2020 to 2021
- Novara Tesija & Catenacci, Associate Attorney, 2019 to 2020