- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Estate Planning and Probate Litigation
Sean P. Murphy is an associate attorney at HSP. Sean focuses his practice on commercial litigation and corporate transactions.
Sean is admitted to practice law in the State of Michigan. Sean graduated first in his class from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, where he was an executive member of the Law Review and a member of the Moot Court Board of Advocates. Prior to joining HSP, Sean served as a Judicial Law Clerk for Michigan Supreme Court Chief Justice Stephen J. Markman. Sean graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics from Western Michigan University.
- Michigan, 2014
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Honors: Graduated First in his Class
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board of Advocates
- Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major: Economics
- Michigan Supreme Court Chief Justice Stephen J. Markman, Judicial Law Clerk